Friday, September 14, 2007

Welcome to Retro Rebirth



Okay I'm finally going to get this blog going. I figure I'll just go crazy posting kookie vintage photos for awhile. I own a crazy collection of psychedelic, retro and pop art imagery. I'll do my best to apply my sense of psychedelic / retro / pop art to the images, "Morphing It Up" I like to call it. BTW I'm a graphic artist and I sell my original retro themed art on t-shirts and accessories. Check it out at www.RetroRebirth.com

Have a groovy day!

- Retro Rebirth

Retro T-Shirts, Vintage T-Shirt, Psychedelic Music, Music Coasters, Vinyl Record T-Shirt

If you liked this article then make sure you subscribe to the feed via RSS It's Free. You can also follow me on Twitter too!

Become a Retro Rebirth Fan on our Facebook Page

Check out the Retro Rebirth Design Catalog and see what groovy Music & Pop Culture designs we have for sale.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails