Thursday, November 8, 2007

Attention WFMU Shoppers

Greetings to all the wonderful people who came to my table at the WFMU record fair. If you came to this site looking to purchase some more of our groovy products and are wondering where the catalog is well I'm working very hard to get the catalog online and it should be available shortly. For now I have the official Retro Rebirth catalog website pointing to the Retro Rebirth blog. In the meantime if there is something you are looking for and you remember what the graphic is just email me at info@retrorebirth.com and I'll produce it and ship it to you.

much peace,
Retro Rebirth

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.

Subterranean Homesick Alien said...

I loved Beatles' pictures ;)
I loved Revolver's one :)
Cheers!! Great blog!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails