Monday, February 14, 2011

Retro Rebirth Special Announcement

Retro Rebirth Special Announcement

Greetings fellow Retro Lovers! I just wanted to take the time to let you groovy people know that after posting more than a 1,000 posts on this blog that you will begin to see some new changes being implemented. Starting today you will no longer see the daily "Today In Rock Music History" in it's current form. Reasons being that we have just completed a FULL YEAR worth of posts for this topic. The same holds true for the "Today In Beatles History" - I believe tomorrow will make the full year for this topic complete. Since Google doesn't like to see websites publishing the same data daily then I since no reason to penalize the site - we want to keep growing, right! I think what I'll do is start publishing that data through Facebook or Twitter as time sees fit. If you would like to see the daily history then all you have to do is do a search for the date and you will see the old archive data for the music or Beatles history.

The good news is that this will free me up to post some of the things that I've been meaning to do for ages now. Things like features on all the great Retro TV shows and Cult Movies from the past. More videos and groovy photos also! I have sooooo much stored data that I'm just dying to pump out there - so get prepared!!

I would also like to give a special BIG HUG to everyone who comes here daily. Over a year ago the traffic to the site was 0 now we are averaging 18,000 visitors a month! I can not thank you enough! This is what keeps me going.

Peace and Love To All!
-Darrin

Retro Rebirth, Have A Nice Day


If you liked this article then make sure you subscribe to the feed via RSS It's Free and easily visible on your iPad or iPhone and favorite news reader. You can also follow me on Twitter too!

Become a Retro Rebirth Fan on our Facebook Page a simple LIKE is a great way to support us.

Watch Retro Videos on our Retro Video YouTube Page

Check out the Retro Rebirth Shop - hand made crafts, t-shirts, videos, comic & pop art

Vintage Retro Music & Retro Pop Culture is our passion and what we LOVE. We keep it going everyday for the love of producing it for you to enjoy. Thanks for viewing. Much Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails